Day One: 10 Things About You.
1. I absolutely love to educate myself, and have a great deal of knowledge on subjects you couldn’t imagine.
2. I’ve pretty much been the same person since I was in Kindergarden. Loving, playful, friendly. I had a pretty rough delinquent stage, it came to a end once i became self-aware.
3. I lose things a lot! Mainly because I can be very absent minded, but in a lot more cases I’m fairly attentive.
4. I’ve got a crazy good nose and exceptionally good hearing.
5. I was raised as a only child, but I believe I have about 7 or 8 half brothers and sisters.
6. I believe in “true (undying) love” , just like in the movies.
7. If there was one word I would use to represent me, or to sum up how I feel about things it would be: “Hope”
8. I listen to all kinds of music, and enjoy different things from all cultures.
9. I Have a very unique sense of fashion, if I had the means I’d walk around dressed like Michael Jackson during a performance. Knee pads and all.
10. I love sports, to me the body in motion is just another form of art. Expressing ourselves within the world of the sports we play.